Time to get married? Do you need a new car? Are you going to renovate your house? Or do you want to attend a master course or a language course?
Mysura personal loans by Creditis (company of the Carige Group specialised in the credit to households) are dedicated to those who have a project to be realised, or incur an expense and are looking for a financing that may allow them to stagger the expenditure over time to face it with more ease. A consultant will help you to choose the best solution for your needs, supporting you step by step.
Mysura personal loans are:
- for everyone, since public or private employees, self-employed workers or pensioners can apply for a loan, going to any branch with a valid ID and a document certifying the income (payroll, pension payslip or declaration of income)
- flexible, because it is possible to create a tailor-made financing plan, for a maximum amount of EUR 75,000 and 120-month duration and, in case of a temporary difficult situation, up to two instalments can be postponed at the end of the term of the loan
- fast because once the procedure has been initiated, in a short timeframe the amount applied for is credited to your current account, and the sum be may repaid in convenient instalments
- risk-free because an Insurance cover is available for the loan protection, supporting the repayment of the outstanding debt in case of unexpected events
- cost-effective, with low administrative fees and proportionate to the amount requested
Set up an appointment at the branch or visit Creditis website
Advertising message for promotional purposes only: for more information relating to contractual terms and conditions, please refer to the information sheets, available at the branch and online.